26 November 2011

Soaked To Da Bone

Today i cycled this route but went further north via Bentham and Clapham to add a few more miles. I ended up doing a total of 67.2miles which is just and so the furthest i have ever cycled so i am pleased with  my personal achievement. The weather was great until i reached the Yorkshire moors at Clapham then it didn't stop raining until i got home. The main problem was the constant gale force winds and fog patches which appeared in minutes. The wind slowed me down dramatically so i had a panic on it would be to dark for me to get home and i would be stranded. I cruised back into Lancaster at 3.45pm, thirty minutes later than that and i would have been screwed. Gutted i didn't get more photos as there was loads of oportunites but like i say day light was not on my side and neither was the weather.

As for the farmer who clipped the cyclist in front of me with his wing mirror sending him into the grass verge and didn't stop, your a KNOB.